Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lucky Find

Last week on my walk to school I found this frame with the note above inside, taped to a brick wall with about 5 identical others. Turns out to be a project where participants need to take a photograph of the frame in their home or life and send it to the email provided. I want to just hang the empty frame on my brick wall with my other artwork but I'm not sure this is what they want. I'll try it and see what happens...I'm hoping to get a website where everyone has posted but we'll see...

1 comments:

grace said...

so cool- this reminds me of the stickers they were handing out at the SF MOMA. the project was called "muse" and you had to stick it to your "muse" and send the pic. to flickr.
can't wait to see what you do with this. love you!

Post a Comment